Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Day 1 ~ 40 Bags in 40 Days ~ Operation Bathroom Purge

WARNING WARNING WARNING!!!  This post is going to be picture heavy so if you're looking for some long drawn out monologue about how my day went, you're going to be sadly disappointed.

Got home from work around 5:30 and decided to grab the bull by the horns, or the bathroom in this case, and get to cleaning before I collapsed on the couch.

Bottom cabinet on the right


And after



Right side of the cabinet under the sink before



And after



Left side of the cabinet under the sink




And after




Right and left drawers before



And after





Counter top before and after




 I didn't take a picture of our recycling bin, but that was filled up with empty boxes.  Here's the trash bag that I filled to the brim with crap though.




Day 1 is in the books and I'm ready to keep going! 



No comments:

Post a Comment