Friday, March 7, 2014

Day 3 ~ 40 Bags in 40 Days ~ Paper clips, Binder Clips and Trash..OH MY!

I realized the other day when I was cleaning out my bathroom that my daughter and I are bobby pin hoarders.  I found five unopened packages of them in the drawers and found a bowl that I could put them all in and tossed out the cardboard they came on.

As I went through my desk drawers, I realized that not only do I hoard bobby pins, I apparently hoard paper clips and binder clips (all shapes and sizes).  They're like rabbits...just keep multiplying and multiplying.

I don't have cute containers to put them all in so I just went to the coffee station we have in the department and loaded them up.

Here are the after photos, see the before pictures here..






And I'm counting the two recycling bins and my trashcan as 3 bags for this project.




No comments:

Post a Comment