Saturday, March 8, 2014

Day 4 ~ 40 Bags in 40 Days ~ Motivation Abounds!

The day of my son's party was gorgeous here in Massachusetts.  I even rocked my flip flops in the 50 degree weather.  Loved it!  Opened the windows and got to cleaning up some more of the house before the guests arrived.

Here's the dining room covered with the crap that I'd moved Thursday from all the tables, cabinets and desks.  And then after..right before the party.



I didn't stop there though.  After I'd gotten the food situation figured out, I turned my attention to the bathroom again.  The closet that's in there has been used as a dumping ground for the crap that never fit in the drawers or cabinets before.  I needed to get rid of a bunch of old bottles of shampoo and expired medicines.  We also have a three drawer plastic bin thing next to the vanity that needed attention too.  Banged those out in less than a half hour!









No comments:

Post a Comment