Friday, March 7, 2014

Day 3 ~ 40 Bags in 40 Days ~ Thank Goodness For Meetings I Don't Have To Attend

After I finished my drawers this morning, I fully intended to lose myself in my work and spreadsheets.  But then, several of my coworkers had a meeting with their supervisor so I had about an hour to spare to my purging.

In between answering emails and staring blankly at my monitor, I opened up the upper cabinet above my desk and took a deep breath.  I glared at my unblinking adversary and forged ahead.  Here are the pictures..before, after and the third full recycling bin and one and a half bins of trash.




So, my plan was to go home and tackle the crap that was left over from my dining room cleanse yesterday as well as going through the closet in the bathroom but that was derailed a bit.  Going home, bringing Mr. Amazing Man to get his car from the shop, going to dinner with one of my girlfriends and THEN cleaning.

And I need wine.  Lots of wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment